Saturday, May 03, 2008

Brick

Great day for a brick workout.I woke up this morning to do a road ride, 72 miles from my house to Oracle and back. After the ride, I put on my running shoes for my 2-mile hill run at 90% of race pace. Things felt great most for most of the workout except for a little sore spots in my legs from the workout yesterday (100 pull ups, 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and 100 squats).


View Interactive Map on MapMyTri.com

Next on the agenda..... finding some time to go up an pre-ride the Coconino Dirty Century. I have been trying to rally up support for a carpool, but people's schedules and injuries seem to be indicating that I am going to have to fly this one solo, maybe sometime during the 14th-16th of May.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...