Friday, May 23, 2008

Ouch!

Today's workout had a focus on the stomach/midline:

Five rounds for time of:
2 pood Kettlebell swings, 25 reps
25 GHD Sit-ups
25 Back Extensions
25 Knees to Elbows

Swim: Long Course: 4 x 50m 15”, 2 x 100m 30” , 2 x 200m 30''
Bike: Long Course: 8 x 2k 90”
Run: Long Course: 2 x 200m 60” + 2 x 400m “90 + 1k.

Update on this weekend, I had to postpone the Coconino Dirty Century due to adverse weather conditions. I decided to work more this weekend and possibly do a century road ride tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wrenchette said...

Heh. Be sure to blow by some of those peeps with the spermy aero helmets on your MTB. ;)

Hope to see ya there! I think only 2 Tri Girls are doing the Xterra, and I'll be in my purple jersey. I'm guessing you'll be in TriSports gear. I'll look for ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...