Friday, December 19, 2008

West Tucson

This week at a glance. 5 out of the 6 days were exploring routes in the west side of Tucson. I know more about this area that any one person would ever care to know. Summary of the routes: 2 new singletrack routes (one small/rideable the other is a bit longer and has some hike-a-bike), a connector to Sweetwater via Camino del Cerro Rd, and a bunch of dead end 4wd routes. This is my favorite aerial shot showing everything I rode this week.

Today, Jim K and I headed out from my house via the gasline to do some loops at Sweetwater with Brian and Renee. Here is a good shot of Brian at the beginning of Sweetwater

Renee and Jim

The crew along with some new friends we met on the route


17 miles, 2200 feet of climbing (turned GPS on/off at Ina/Silverbell area)

Tomorrow is the Tucson Mountain Park Big [Friggin'] Loop

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...