Thursday, February 21, 2008

Urban Assualt Night Ride

I hit the urban assault loop tonight with the camera to make it a little more enjoyable and slower. The wheezing that I had in my lungs has all but disappeared, so I figured my little sickness might be short lived. Very few sections of road in the loop


One of my favorite rocky ascents that meanders up a big hill
The bike, running the hardtail since the fs still needs a chain
The lights, the nite rider trinewt LED and the arc ion light in motion HID
Bike pathway along CDO wash
PCC at night along the bike path
Some more double track
I rode for about 1.5 hours with only 14 miles to show for... I was in smaller rings the entire time, enjoying the full moon and trying not to make my lungs worse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...