Sunday, December 16, 2007

Black Canyon Trail


Max and I headed down to do the BCT after doing the riding up in Sedona. The agua fria wash was flowing, prob about 20-30 c.f.s. It made for a great river crossing, my 4th crossing in over 2 weeks. It took about 2 hours to complete the BCT and quickly set up base camp for some hot lentil soup at the trailhead courtesy of the jetboil, along cheese, salami, and crackers.

Bear is staying the night and heading to La Milagrosa tomorrow. Although I did say that I would be taking 2 weeks off so that my Achilles gets 100% healed, I might have to do one more last Milagrosa trip before 2007 comes to an end.

Thanks for Dave C for putting us up last night in Prescott. We opted for the pancakes and fresh coffee instead of a cold night in a tent behind a bike shop in Sedona and Raven Heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...