Wednesday, December 05, 2007

50% chance of rain

Rain is in the forecast for the Kentucky Camp Epic. The race has about 50 races coming from all over Arizona, Colorado, and New Mexico. Currently, we are hashing out whether or not we should postpone the race due to the rain. I am suggesting we move ahead since we will not really damage any of the trail (a lot of it is on fire roads). We need to decide tonight since Tom Purvis from CO wants to leave tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I say go ahead if your experience says so. Depends on the surface type,etc.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget