Friday, July 27, 2007

Argyle Jersey

After going out with Dave C in Flagstaff last week, I realized that it was time to update my ghetto jersey's that I had. I bought two from twin six. In the wake of the Tour de France doping scandals, I must admit that the tour must do something. I stopped watching the reruns on VS and opted for my riding this week.





I went for a morning ride today, 28 miles. A quick jaunt since I am still in "recovery week." Still working on plans for the Tour de California, mostly the logistics of where to leave the car.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm still jealous of your mightiness in bike riding! haha And my student teaching is over at last!!! I finally have a summer break! ^_^ Until the end of August at least. And the family reunion is the only reason I want Aug. to come!!! I cannot wait!

Unknown said...

why didn't you get a UA bike shirt...

Dave said...

Argyle helps you descend faster.

It's a metaphysical certitude.

Nice blog. I really like the picture of the dead gopher.

Anonymous said...

I don't really have an intelligent opinion about these jerseys... but metaphysical certitude sounds pretty awesome.

Also, argyle is a fun word to say. :)

Chad said...

Argyle is in Tobi :)

Unknown said...

I think argyle with matching socks....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...