Sunday, June 10, 2007

Flagstaff Update 6/10/2007

Weatherford Trail

I am camping in the Schutlz area doing all the social trails and trails in the area. The area is below Mt Humprey's on the highway to the Grand Canyon. Yesterday, Dave came up to Flagstaff to show me some social trails that are in the area. We had an amazing ride. He is organizing the KMC race that I am doing this weekend before I head to Zion National Park. Here are some pictures from today (I came down off the mountain and decided to use the wifi at a local coffee shop):
Typical view of the single track in the area

Here is a nice panorama from the top of Mt Elden. It is better if you click on it.

On the top of Weatherford Trail

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you were made to live in the Flag...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...