Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sentinel Peak and TMP

Met up with Max for some riding on Sentinel and TMP, rode off the back side of Sentinel Peak after wandering on the bikes a bit, checking out the brick house and the fun mine shaft. I introduced Max to a few sections and then he showed me some singletrack on Cat Mtn. Good times. We even "scouted" out a few sections of the gasline to eventually try to connect the TMP with the new singletrack out at Sweetwater.

On the way back home, I stopped by the few culverts that they have left to play around.

The flowers out at TMP are the best I have ever seen.





Max on Sentinel Peak singletrack


I flatted on the way back to my house on the Santa Cruz bike path. Changed it and continued on to my house, roughly 5 hours of easy riding, a few hammering moments between Max and I.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...