Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Kentucky

Headed out to finalize and re-check the cue sheets for the upcoming race on December 8. I saw about 10 deer (see picture below for two of them) and one coyote; there were few people out in the area, no hikers, just one car that passed me during the trip.

The new full-suspension Rocky Mountain Element (same frame as my hardtail, more or less) is brilliant. It is about the same weight as the Vertex, just with hydraulic brakes and 3.0 inch travel in the rear. My descending speed has multiplied two-fold since I started riding it this weekend.

Fall colors in Kentucky Camp



two deer that scared me as I went over a cattleguard; they jumped out of a tree as I was speeding down




GPS view


AZ Trail sign


Nice view of singletrack at the second highest point on the course (5,900 feet)


More fall colors


The new Rocky Mountain

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...