Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blue

Some might call the weather around here hot, it is perfect riding weather. No bikepacking since I am still not 100% better; I till have the occasional cough from the asthma/viral infection. I had some dreams about making it over to the Tortolitas again this morning, opted instead for some 50-year goodness. I had to take it pretty easy since I am still coughing from time to time. This cough thing seems to happen every time I do a 24-Hour solo race. I will probably be sitting next year's race out, though no promises since I seem to say that every year.

Make sure to take advantage of the weather. Turn your TV/PC off, grab your bike and book and ride to the nearest coffee shop.

My book
: Lluvia de Oro

Heading over right now....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...