Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas

It's been awhile since I have updated the blog. Upon realizing the hand was not broken mid-December, I quickly jumped back on the bike to start doing some local rides and spending time with the family as Christmas neared.



Kendall's sister visited Tucson with a mountain bike. Having just purchased a mountain bike, she was eager to check out some of the beginner trails in Tucson. The urban bike path was the first place we visited.





While celebrating Christmas, Max and I also had some time to do a Baby Jesus ride from the house.



We even had some fun exploring new lines.

href="https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/a1xT_743zWsPwrQgqNYJkQ?feat=embedwebsite">

This trail needs some trail love soon. I am hoping to ride up there this weekend (assuming I can ditch this cold) to clip some of the cat claw.

1 comment:

Caiden C said...

Great readinng

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...