Sunday, August 05, 2012

The Making of a Monsoon

It was a heck of a day to be out on a bike today. I got a great glimpse of the monsoon as it unfolded. As it is tough to get the lightning and rain, you can see some of the before and after shots. I was under rock overhang when it really started to come down. What a spectacular lightning show (not picture) that followed!

Add your own soundtrack as you look through the pictures, although I would recommend the Hallelujah Chorus.






























5 comments:

Rebecca said...

What absolutely breathtaking shots! That's some seriously beautiful light.

Mom said...

Your suggestion for the Hallelujah Chorus for photo-viewing soundtrack is perfect!

Unknown said...

Perfectly taken..I love how you put life in those captions.. I can perfectly sense that you've enjoyed yourself. Fred of torque screwdrivers .

Anonymous said...

Most excellent!! The light is superb. What wonderful scenery to be stuck under a rock for.

Auntie Jo

Kendall said...

Wow! Green Tucson. That is new for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...