Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Schedule

I had two weeks off before Christmas and a week of snowboarding last week. It was a rest that my body needed, although to be honest, I was reluctant to do.

Today, I decided it was time to hit the pool and bike again, and hit it real hard. Did about 1 hour strength pool workout and 1.5 of strength. I decided that this year, unlike previous years, I am going to start to make a real workout plan. We will see how long this lasts, but my hope is to curtail unnecessary workouts, focus on strength and endurance, and really get organized with all my escapades.

With my first solo 24 hour race in less than a month, I will be focusing mostly on biking, although I still plan on swimming M, W, and F and doing yoga M and F. Hope to

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...