Thursday, May 01, 2014

Summer is coming

Back in May, Scott and I had our last day of TTT for the season before he left on his CDT trip and I started to finish up school.

 Classic Stan's picture



I was able to mark this section of my list of "Things I have finally ridden at least once!" That is, after all, why we ride techy, right? The thrill of finally riding a section that was your nemesis.


The previous week, we had a TTT over at my side of town. Some more sections went down. Add that to the list.

Until next year, Tuesday Techy Taco ride.....

1 comment:

Steve said...

Thank you for explaining the TTT acronym at the end. I was thinking the truck stop until reading that. Sounds like good times for those with passion for the 2 wheel mode of transport across anything. : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...