Saturday, October 22, 2011

Krein




I might argue that I have one of the best commutes to work....ride up Golder Ranch Rd, ride the 50-year Trail to Catalina State Park. Brilliant way to start or end my day at work. Last Monday, I brought the camera to take a few pictures and took the above picture from 50 Year Trail.




Tuesday was the usual Tuesday Techy Taco Ride, only this time people showed up. Max, Scott, Jonathan and I rode up and down Ram.








This ledge was one of the hang ups, although a few managed to get it.





It's great know that it is cooling down. Scott had some Mt Graham on the brain, but I had to stay local. We compromised to do some Starr Pass from home....



and ride up Krein, aptly chosen as Scott's MTBR handle. More importantly, people were riding this beast of a trail even before I was mountain biking. I love how the rating is "sick fun." That is exactly how I would describe it.



Some sections went, other did not. I did have some tire and brake issues that slowed the ride down.















I honestly can't remember when I rode this trail last, perhaps 3 years ago. Starr Pass is a pretty diverse place to ride



Brilliant ride lines, eh? Great ride for a (somewhat) hot Saturday morning. Thanks Scott.

1 comment:

Cycling Bikes said...

I am very enjoyed for this side. Its a nice topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.
CCycling Bikes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...