Thursday, April 21, 2011

Prescott MC 2011

Perhaps one of the best loops on the Arizona Endurance Series, the Prescott Monstercross went down last week. Although I brought a camera, I took very few pictures. Here are a few courtesy of DagN:






It has been awhile since I have raced this hard. I really tried to have a fast time, stopping for less than 10 minutes at White Spar. The 7 hours and 25 minutes was about 1.5 hours faster than last year. Seeing Scott continuing to get faster has made me start thinking about training a little bit. I even went out and did some speed training with him a few weeks ago. Ouch. I remember why I don't train. It might be time to get motivated, especially when you see a riding buddy like Scott tear up courses in 6 hours. Great job, Scott.

Results are up here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...