Thursday, June 17, 2010

Organized

Finally got around to changing the parts over from Scott's old frame (thank you again Scott) over to my new one. A very similar blue color, but there is a very slight difference when you pair them up. Same parts, just new frame.



The frame bag got a good cleaning too; that is why it is absent in the picture.

Also, I got around to fixing up the gear room...




...which included a peg board that is mobile. ~2 hours and $20 in labor/money respectively to crank this small project out. The "mobile" part is really to allow me to either work in the bike cave or outside. I figure these recent additions, along with some future tool purchases, will increase my motivation to maintain the bikes a bit more.

Next bike build....the Behemoth. It should be arriving in a few days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...