Friday, February 27, 2009

Yellow is the new Green


The singlespeed and I have been becoming friends since the 24 HOP. Darren came down from DC to see Arizona singletrack. I showed him Deer Camp first, about 3 miles of slow, technical riding

That ends at the base of this creek and

near Deer Camp, a nice place to camp I must admit. We layed on one of the two beds before winding back down past the water trough

And then we went up Cherry Tank for some more SS climbing terrain. This is where Scott M would say, Ahhhhhhh singleeeeeeeee speed if he was there.
A good day on the bike was had, that was for sure. Great weather, mid-70s. It was great to get the feet moving.

1 comment:

Lynda Wallenfels said...

Your back! I put you on my RSS feeder so I can stalk you now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...